New IP addresses need to be assigned to each user manually, which you can do from your DirectAdmin control panel.
Note: You need access to a Reseller-level account in order to do this. If you do not have a Reseller account, please email our support desk and we will assign the IP for you.
Changing a User’s IP Address
- Log in to DirectAdmin with your reseller-level username and password.
- Under the Account Management select List Users.
- Click on the username whose IP address you wish to modify.
- Click “Actions” and select “Modify User”.
- Under “Change the User’s IP”, select the new IP from the drop-down menu next to “Set IP To”.
- Click the “Save” button next to the drop-down.
- Allow at least 15 minutes for DNS to propagate. In some cases an ISP’s DNS can take up to 72 hours to update.