If you have multiple users and domains in DirectAdmin, these user accounts are nested under your main Reseller-level account for ease of access. You can log in to them directly from the List Users menu, or set the passwords for them individually if you wish.
Note: You must have access to the reseller account to be able to do this. If you do not know your Reseller account password, please see our guide on resetting DirectAdmin passwords.
- Log in to your DirectAdmin reseller account.
- Make sure you have “Reseller” selected from the dropdown at the top of the page.
- Under the Account Management menu, select Change Passwords.
- Enter the username of the account whose password you want to change. In the next field enter the new password for that account.
- Click “Submit” to change the password.