Your WordPress admin password can be reset from the WordPress admin login page.
- Visit your WordPress admin login page. This is usually located at ‘http://yourdomain.com/wp-admin’, unless you’ve set a different admin URL.
- Click on the “Lost your password?” link below the login box.
- Enter your admin email address or username and click “Get New Password”.
- You will receive an email from WordPress to reset your password. Follow the link in that email to get to a password change page.
- Enter a new password and click “Reset Password”.
- Return to the WordPress admin login page to log in with your new password.
Note: If you believe the admin email address for your WordPress site is not correct, please email our support desk. We will adjust the admin email for you so that you can then reset your password.