You can edit any database from your control panel with phpMyAdmin. Follow the steps below to log in.
Note: Can’t access phpMyAdmin on your server? Contact support for assistance.
Accessing phpMyAdmin through DirectAdmin
- Login to DirectAdmin
- Navigate to the appropriate user account.
- Next, go to MySQL Management > phpMyAdmin.
- This will open a new browser window with a sign-in box.
- Enter your database username and password.
- Finally, click “Sign In”.
Direct Link to phpMyAdmin
Database users can also log in at https://yourserver.vacares.com/phpmyadmin/. Just replace ‘yourserver’ with your server name.