An autoresponder is an automatic response sent to every person who emails an address. You can customize the message to suit your needs, for example, if you are going on vacation and won’t be able to reply.
Creating an Autoresponder
- Log in to DirectAdmin.
- Navigate to the appropriate user account and select the domain from the drop-down at the top of the page.
- Firstly, please make sure the mailbox you want to auto-respond already exists.
- Then, under the E-Mail Management menu select Autoresponders.
- Next, click “Create Autoresponder”.
- Enter the address you want to set the autoresponder for.
- Choose your other settings.
- Now, type the message you wish to send.
- Finally, click “Save”.
Removing an Autoresponder
- Navigate to the Autoresponders page as above.
- Check the box for the mailbox of the autoresponder.
- Click “Delete”.