Softaculous Auto Installer allows you to easily manage your WordPress installation. For instance, you can set automatic updates for plugins and themes.
If you already have WordPress on your domain, you can import the installation into Softaculous by following these easy steps.
- Log in to the DirectAdmin as the appropriate user account and select the domain from the drop-down at the top of the page.
- Under the Addons and Plugins menu select Softaculous Auto Installer.
- Next, click on the icon for WordPress on the main page.
- From the WordPress page, click on the “Import” tab.
- Select the protocol (use ‘https:/’ if your site has SSL) and select the domain where your WordPress install is located. If your install is located in a subdirectory of the root domain, enter the directory path.
- Finally, click “Import”. Now, Softaculous will import the WordPress install.
From now on you can manage your install and updates from within Softaculous.
We recommend setting Softaculous to auto-update the core, plugins, and themes.