Follow these steps to reset an email account password in DirectAdmin control panel.
- Log in to DirectAdmin.
- Navigate to the appropriate user account and select the domain from the dropdown at the top of the page.
- Under the E-mail Management menu click on E-mail Accounts.
- On the row for the email account you wish to modify, click the “+” icon at the far right to expand the options.
- Click “Change Password/Username”.
- Enter a new password in the “Password” field.
- Click “Save” to save the new password.