You can forward incoming emails at one email address to another address of your choice. This helps to make sure you don’t miss any emails sent to other addresses. Forwarders do not need to exist as mailboxes on their own, but they can. If the forwarder address used is an existing mailbox, that mailbox will still receive all mail sent to it, but a copy will be forwarded to the destination address.
- Log in to DirectAdmin.
- Navigate to the appropriate user account and select the domain from the drop-down at the top of the page.
- Under the E-Mail Management menu select Forwarders.
- Click “Create E-Mail Forwarder”.
- Enter the name of the address to forward emails from. You can add multiple forwarder addresses by clicking the “+”.
- Enter the destination address. You can add multiple destination addresses by clicking the “+”.
- Click “Create”.