You can set up SSL for your WordPress site in just a few minutes with the help of plugins. Generally, we recommend using the Really Simple SSL plugin, which will take care of updating http content and redirecting to https for you. Just install and activate it with these steps.
- Log in to your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Now search for “Really Simple SSL” and click “Install Now”.
- When it’s done installing, click “Activate”.
- From your Plugins page, click “Go ahead, activate SSL”.
- The plugin should automatically fix almost all mixed content errors and create a redirection http to https.
- Visit your site to confirm that it is working as expected.